Anime and Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and Game Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently looking for new moderators for our forums! - pm Admin or blade1309 if interested!

[Review] Blood - C

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade1309
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Blade1309

[Review] Blood - C Empty
PostSubject: [Review] Blood - C   [Review] Blood - C I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am

Blood - C

Genre:
action, horror,
psychological, supernatural, vampires

Production: I.G, Clamp

Episodes: 12

Story:
Saya is a seemingly normal girl living with her father in a
shrine. During the day she goes to school and spends time with her
friends at a local cafe. But when night falls Saya is called upon to
protect her village from strange monsters.

Trailer:

Review:
Blood- C is another Anime of the Blood series but this time Clamp had the major part of the production so the Anime is drawn in the typical Clamp style (Xxx Holic, Tsubasa Chronicles) which might not appeal to everyone. (Personally I don't like their drawing style that much because the figures seem unproportional at times.) Apart from that the story and BGM are both very good. The story has some major twists which lead to the great revelation of the truth at the end. The major Characters are all interesting and non of them is what they seem to be at first glance. Those who have seen the other Blood series/ movie know already that Saya is in fact some kind of vampire. In Blood-C they kept this fact but added that she only drinks the blood of her own kind and her being under a restriction so she can't kill humans also she tries to kill the leader of the experiment she was forced into.
Since the Anime was produced by clamp they also put in the "Store that fulfills any wish" being mentioned by a talking dog who introduces himself as the owner of the shop who can only talk to saya in the form of that dog (probably Watanuki who took over the shop in the last Xxx Holic OVA). He helps Saya remember her true past as well as the wish she made. The story ends with Saya getting her memories back and everyone else, except the experiment leader and 1 "actor" being killed. At this point I should mention that the Series shows a great deal of graphic violence (most of it censored). Due to the unsatisfying end i suppose there are plans for a second season or at least a spin- off OVA so we can only hope Wink
Back to top Go down

[Review] Blood - C
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime and Game Forum  :: Anime :: Anime Reviews-
Jump to: